Over the last 30 years, Bobby has become a nationally recognized leader in large-stakes and often precedent-setting cases, particularly in the entertainment and media fields. He’s represented every major motion picture studio and broadcast network, as well as film production companies, pay TV services, video game developers, record companies, recording artists, producers, writers, directors, and actors.
Bobby has had extensive experience and success in copyright, trademark, unfair competition, royalties and participations, First Amendment, defamation, employment, and complex business disputes. He has handled more than 100 class action cases around the country.
He’s also handled substantial disputes for companies well outside the media industry.
IF YOU LIKE THIS EPISODE, YOU MAY ALSO ENJOY:
- Rocky Lang, Writer-Director-Producer-Episode #67
- Rocky Lang, Author-Producer-Interview 2-Episode #104
- Chris Moore, Movie and TV Producer-Session 3-Episode #195
- Adam Weinstock, Producer-Director-Actor-Episode #181
- BJ Markel, Editor and Marketer-Episode #159
- Jamie deRoy, Tony Award-Winning Broadway Producer-Episode #143
- Brian Drusky, Concerts and Events Promoter-Episode #203
- Ken Davenport, Playwright-Broadway Producer – Episode #4
- Bill Isler, Producer of Mister Rogers Neighborhood-Episode #107