Creative Concept Productions has produced over 100 shows ranging from the 1996 revival of Mart Crowley’s landmark play, The Boys in the Band, to the critically acclaimed 21 Dog Years Doing Time at Amazon.com and NEWSical the Musical, which played Off Broadway for over 6 years.
Adam was dubbed Mr. Entertainment by no less than the New York Times. He’s produced in both US and London’s West End, and been involved in numerous Broadway Shows, including Deuce starring Marion Seldes and Angela Lansbury, Peter and the Starcatcher, Meteor Shower, Be More Chill, Tina, Lifespan of a Fact, Sunset Boulevard, On Your Feet, Bandstand, Present Laughter, and the Tony Winning Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike.
Adam has worked closely with President Clinton, John Shea, Jean Louise Kelly, Bruce Vilanch, Lea Delaria, Judy Tenuta, Charles Busch, Margaret Cho, Ellen Greene, Paula Poundstone, Sandra Bernhard, Michael Feinstein and Linda Eder.
IF YOU LIKE THIS EPISODE, YOU MAY ALSO ENJOY:
- Jamie deRoy, Tony Award-Winning Broadway Producer-Episode #143
- Ken Davenport, Playwright-Broadway Producer-Episode #4 Encore
- Peter Marks, Washington Post Chief Theater Critic-Episode #57
- Peter Bogyo, Theatrical General Manager and Producer-Episode #28
- Peter Filichia, Theater Reviewer-Author-Episode #52
- Lindsay Jones-Tony Nominated Composer-Sound Designer-Episode #163
- Julie Budd, Legendary Singer-Episode #153
That’s our Adam
Adam (Dov to me always) Weinstock is one awesome human and it has been an absolute honour to have him in my life. He is truly kind, appreciative, honest, and tells it like it is. Nuff respect Dov.