Novelist, playwright, and screenwriter, Stephen Fife, has also written feature articles for The New York Times, New Republic, Village Voice, New York Newsday, and American Theatre. His screenplay The Falling Man has won several awards. Steve’s most recent novel, “Angel’s Glance,” has just been published and is available on Amazon.
Steve also penned “The 13th Boy: A Memoir of Education and Abuse,” which is the soul-baring story of his experience at the prestigious Horace Mann School in New York City, and also the book “Best Revenge: How the Theatre Saved My Life and Has Been Killing Me Ever Since.” His two books of poetry include “Dreaming in the Maze of Love-Grief-Madness” and “Twisted Hipster.”
Three of his plays, “Savage World,” “Break of Day,” and “This is Not What I Ordered,” are published by Samuel French. His adaptation of Sholem Asch’s, “God of Vengeance,” has been performed all over the world.
IF YOU LIKED THIS EPISODE, YOU MAY ALSO ENJOY:
- Yuval Shrem
- Kirsten Childs, Playwright-Librettist-Episode #40
- David Paterson, Playwright-Screenwriter-Episode #14
- Laura Harkcom, Screenwriter-Producer-Episode #17
- Hal Ackerman, Screenwriter-Novelist-Legendary UCLA Professor-Episode #21
- Randy Johnson, Playwright-Director-Produce-Episode #42
- Tammy Ryan, Playwright and Librettist-Episode #45
- Sharon Dilworth
- Dana L. Davis
- Leslie Tall Manning – Novelist – Episode #112