After discovering that being a lawyer fed her bank account but starved her soul, she ditched that life to begin writing lyrics, finding multi-platinum success with artists from Barbie to Barbara Streisand.
Freelance life brought its own challenges: unpredictable income, uncontrollable marketplace changes, and too few hours spent with her husband and sons. She yearned to increase her revenue, decrease her stress, and have more flexibility. That’s when she discovered Network Marketing, through a company that aligned with her core values of healthy living inside and out. After following her company’s blueprint to create an extra six figure revenue stream and seven figure asset, Amy felt called to reach a wider audience and assist others looking for solutions.
Amy’s book No Degree Required: Network Marketing The Ivy League Way is a #1 Amazon best seller. I’ve read No Degree Required and can tell you it’s a fast-paced and entertaining look at Network Marketing. I highly recommend No Degree Required to anyone interested in the world of Network Marketing or looking for inspiration in it.
Additionally, Amy and her husband, J. Todd Harris, co-produce in both theater and film. On stage, they’ve co-produced Heathers, The Musical; Phenomenal Woman – The Maya Angelou Story, the Broadway bound Hippest Trip: The Soul Train Musical and a revival of her own Broadway musical, Dr. Zhivago. Their work in film includes On Fire, the acclaimed autobiography of world-renowned inspirational speaker John O’Leary.
Amy’s newest venture, AmySentMe, a health and happiness concierge service, helps people up level their lives and businesses with hand-picked, pre-vetted services from psychic mediums to sober coaches, book writing to boudoir photography, and health reboots to healing retreats.
Please be sure to stick around at the end of the show because Amy has generously lent us one of her songs, Sands of Time, for you to enjoy.
IF YOU LIKE THIS EPISODE, YOU MAY ALSO ENJOY:
- Donna Loughlin, PR Specialist-Episode #256
- Jimmy Ryan, Musician-Composer-Producer-Author-Episode #245
- Leigh Marz, Leadership Coach-Author-Episode #243
- Michael Wolff, Jazz Pianist-Composer-Bandleader-Episode #225
- David Shire, Award Winning Broadway and Motion Picture Composer-Episode #166
- Joanie Pallato, Singer-Songwriter-Episode #160
- Richard Maltby, Jr., Tony Winning Writer-Lyricist-Director-Episode #155
- Jamie deRoy, Tony Award-Winning Broadway Producer-Episode #143
- Amanda McBroom, Singer-Songwriter-Actress-Episode #82
- Stephen Cole, Musical Theatre Writer-Episode #78
- Pamela Phillips Oland, Lyricist-Episode #76
- Debra Gussin, Lyricist-Episode #59
- Carla Bianco, Singer-Songwriter-Actress-Episode #48
- Kirsten Childs, Playwright-Librettist-Episode #40
- Kevin Hammonds-Kristin Bair, Musical Theatre Writers-Episode #39