Donna excels in the realm of storytelling and uses those skills to propel new companies into the mainstream.
She is also the host of BeforeItHappened, a leading narrative podcast featuring visionaries and the moments, events, and realizations that inspired those visionaries to change our lives for the better.
IF YOU LIKE THIS EPISODE, YOU MAY ALSO ENJOY:
- Leigh Marz, Leadership Coach-Author-Episode #243
- Mike Byrne, Creator of The Beatles Story Exhibition-Episode #239
- David Carpenter, CEO of Gamiotics-Producer-Episode #235
- Robert M. “Bobby” Schwartz, Entertainment Industry Attorney-Episode #209
- Charles Rosenay, Actor-Author-Promoter-Episode #192
- Alan Eichler, Theatrical Producer, Talent Manager, Press Agent-Episode #186
- Susan L. Schulman, Broadway Theatrical Press Agent-Episode #44