Dan Berendsen has worked on over 350 episodes of television. He created and Executive Produced the half-hour comedy “Baby Daddy” for Freeform and Netflix and the sci-fi action drama “The Nine Lives of Chloe King” for ABC Family.
Dan’s first showrunning job was on “Sabrina the Teenage Witch”.
He’s sold over a half-dozen pilots and has written well over a dozen Movies of the Week, primarily for the Disney Channel, including “The Wizards of Waverly Place: The Movie” for which he won an Emmy award and “Camp Rock” and “Twitches I & II”.
Dan also wrote the extremely popular, worldwide hit feature film “Hannah Montana: the Movie”.
IF YOU LIKED THIS EPISODE, YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Marley Sims, Actress-Screenwriter-Episode #129
- Bruce Ferber, Writer-Producer-Author-Episode # 83
- Elliot Shoenman, Writer-Producer-Episode #135
- Fred Rubin, Television Writer-Producer-Episode #130
- Kit Steinkellner, Writer-Producer – Episode #115
- David Richardson, Comedy Writer-Producer-Episode #87
- David Silverman, Screenwriter-Producer-Therapist-Episode #63
- Norman Steinberg, Screenwriter-Producer-Director-Episode #27
- Peter Desberg, Writer-Psychologist – Episode #25