Writer-Producer, Elliot Shoenman, started his career as a writer on Norman Lear’s Maude, won an Emmy for his work as Executive Producer and showrunner on The Cosby Show and was Executive Producer and showrunner of Home Improvement. He’s co-author of the play Sunset Park with one of my favorite StoryBeat guests, Marley Sims. And he wrote the plays Moment In The Sun, Old Glories, The Ovation Nominated, AfterMath and A Heap Of Livin’.
Elliot’s also the author of the book ‘Nobody’s Business’.
He co-founded The Inkwell Theater with his son Daniel and is proud to have Daniel now running the company.
IF YOU LIKED THIS EPISODE, YOU MAY ALSO ENJOY:
- Marley Sims, Actress-Screenwriter-Episode #129
- Fred Rubin, Television Writer-Producer-Episode #130
- Bruce Ferber, Writer-Producer-Author-Episode # 83
- Bryan Cranston, Legendary Actor-Producer-Writer-Director-Episode #132
- Cheri and Bill Steinkellner, Writer-Producers-Episode #23
- Kit Steinkellner, Writer-Producer-Episode #115
- David Silverman, Screenwriter-Producer-Therapist-Episode #63
- David Richardson, Comedy Writer-Producer-Episode #87
- Rick Hawkins, Writer-Producer-Episode #49
- Norman Steinberg, Screenwriter-Producer-Director-Episode #27
- Amy Aniobi, Writer-Producer-Episode #20