Scott frequently presents at TCM events and other film festivals.
Recently, Scott authored one of the most enjoyable books about the movies that I’ve ever had the pleasure to read. It’s called, Danger on the Silver Screen: 50 Films Celebrating Cinema’s Greatest Stunts. If you like behind-the-scenes stories of how movies are made, and especially about spectacular stunts and the extraordinary people who pull them off, then I cannot recommend Danger on the Silver Screen enough.
IF YOU LIKE THIS EPISODE, YOU MAY ALSO ENJOY:
- Alan K. Rode, Biographer-Film Scholar-Episode #208
- Stephen Galloway, Author and Educator-Episode #206
- Andy Marx, Photographer-Writer-Musician-Episode #202
- Jon Krampner, Jounalist-Author-Episode #197
- Rocky Lang, Writer-Director-Producer-Episode #67
- Rocky Lang, Author-Producer-Interview 2-Episode #104
- Barbara Hall, Hollywood Historian-Episode #96
- Bill Isler, Producer of Mister Rogers Neighborhood-Episode #107
- Craig Miller, Screenwriter-Producer-Publicist-Episode #99