Theatre and TV writer and producer, Scott Guy, has six Emmy nominations, and over 100 produced television scripts for Warner Bros., FOX-TV, Disney, Discovery Channel, PBS, and numerous others.
Scott is the Executive Director of New Musicals, Inc. where he supervises online writers’ workshops, lyric labs, and script consultations. He’s currently producing several musical web series in collaboration with New Musicals, Inc.
His musical Manson’s Girls, based on the Manson Family murders, won a dozen awards at the Hollywood Fringe Festival, and is now slated for commercial production.
IF YOU LIKED THIS EPISODE, YOU MAY ALSO ENJOY:
- Debra Gussin, Lyricist-Episode #59
- Cheri and Bill Steinkellner, Writer-Producers-Episode #23
- Chuck Wagner, Broadway, Stage and TV Star-Episode #26
- Rebecca Spencer, Broadway and Stage Performer-Episode #30
- Kevin Hammonds & Kristin Bair, Musical Theatre Writers-Episode #39
- Randy Johnson, Playwright-Director-Producer-Episode #42
- Kirsten Childs, Playwright-Librettist-Episode #40
- Ken Davenport, Playwright-Broadway Producer-Episode #4
- Michele Brourman, Singer-Songwriter-Episode #50
- Amanda McBroom, Singer-Songwriter-Actress-Episode #82
- Pamela Phillips Oland
- Scott Siegel, Writer-Director-Producer-Episode #119