Hilary was an advertising photo stylist with various skills in production, wardrobe, set design, and makeup for many years in Los Angeles. She worked for, and with, numerous celebrities and well-known photographers and directors until 2008, when she saw an opportunity to leave L.A. and move to Joshua Tree, California.
Hilary’s love for photography and writing inspired her to study journalism. She subsequently earned a certificate from Michigan State University.
In 2017 and 2018, she traveled with Raleigh International, a British non-profit, as their photographer. In 2020, she joined a group of world-renowned photographers working with consultant, Christina Force, in which they share information and support.
Hilary spends her free time photographing local wildlife around her home and dreaming up new projects that will take her into her community and beyond.
IF YOU LIKE THIS EPISODE, YOU MAY ALSO ENJOY:
- Stephen Rebello, Author-Screenwriter-Journalist-Episode #226
- Justin Fenton, Reporter-Author-Episode #220
- Joel Drucker, Journalist-Author-Episode #215
- Andy Marx, Photographer-Writer-Musician-Episode #202
- Jon Krampner, Journalist-Author-Episode #197
- Jeff Werner, Feature and Documentary Director and Editor-Episode #142
- George Lange, Renowned Photographer-Episode #93