Monte’s latest novel, Metropolis, is a grand dystopian tale in a time of war, with a blossoming romance throughout. I’ve read Metropolis and can tell you it’s a powerful and intense journey through a world into which I hope we never find ourselves. If you enjoy marvelously epic storytelling, I highly recommend you read Metropolis.
Since 2010, Monte has been the owner of the Santa Barbara Writers Conference and has taught a class in voice and style both there and at UC Santa Barbara.
He’s also a composer/songwriter with an album out worldwide: “Seraphonium – After Many a Summer.”
IF YOU LIKE THIS EPISODE, YOU MAY ALSO ENJOY:
- Michael Elias, Writer-Actor-Director-Episode #251
- David Pomeranz, Singer-Songwriter-Episode #230
- Bill Mumy, Actor-Singer-Songwriter-Producer-Episode #227
- Suzi Quatro, Rock and Roll Superstar-Episode #224
- Amanda Raymond, Writer-Director-Producer-Episode #222
- John Vorhaus, Comedy Writer and Novelist-Episode #210
- Shannon Bradley-Colleary, Novelist and Screenwriter-Episode #182
- Megon McDonough, Singer-Songwriter-Episode #178
- Jeff Keane, “The Family Circus” Cartoonist-Episode #161
- Leslie Tall Manning-Novelist-Episode #112
- Peter Telep, Novelist, Teacher Episode #22
- Brooks Wachtel, Writer-Producer-Episode #9