Shannon has published four other books, too, including: Into The Child: 40 Weeks in the Gestational Wilderness; Smash, Crash & Burn: Tales From the Edge of Celebrity; Married Sex: Fact & Fiction; and She Dated the Asshats, But Married the Good Guy: How to Go From Toxic Love to Real Love in 12 Exercises.
Shannon also wrote the screenplay for the upcoming Lifetime movie, Don’t Sweat the Small Stuff: The Richard and Kristine Carlson Story.
She authors a popular blog called The Woman Formerly Known As Beautiful, which has been featured in Oprah Magazine, the Huffington Post, Buzzfeed, The Today Show, HuffPo Live, NPR, CNN and more.
Beyond all that, Shannon happens to be married to one of our favorite StoryBeat guests, the extraordinary screenwriter and producer, Michael Colleary.
IF YOU LIKE THIS EPISODE, YOU MAY ALSO ENJOY:
- Michael Colleary, Screenwriter-Producer – Episode #109
- Andy Tennant, Screenwriter-Director, Episode #92
- Dana L. Davis, Actress-Novelist-Episode #74
- Janis Hirsch, Comedy Writer-Producer-Episode #146
- Todd Robinson, Writer-Director-Episode #89
- Marley Sims, Actress-Screenwriter-Episode #129