He recently completed writing, directing, and producing Raven’s Hollow, an ambitious period thriller based on events in the life of a young Edgar Allan Poe. I’ve seen Raven’s Hollow and can tell you it’s a terrifically entertaining, beautifully rendered, quite eerie mystery-horror-thriller.
Some of Christopher’s other credits include Battle of the Damned with Dolph Lundgen, the robots-gone-berserk thriller Robotropolis, Cyber Wars with genre legend David Warner, Phantom Racer, and the first draft screenplay for what would become Shanghai Noon, among many others.
Christopher earned an MFA in Playwriting from the University of Iowa where he took time out from writing plays to submit an unsolicited spec script to Star Trek: The Next Generation, which wound up being produced as a two-part episode. This was immediately followed by the sale of a pitch to Star Trek, which brought him to Los Angeles where he secured an agent and never wrote a stage play again.
IF YOU LIKE THIS EPISODE, YOU MAY ALSO ENJOY:
- Amanda Raymond, Writer-Director-Producer-Episode #222
- Charlie Peters, Writer-Director-Episode #221
- Evette Vargas, Writer-Director-Producer-Episode #145
- Jeff Werner, Feature and Documentary Director and Editor-Episode #142
- Vicangelo Bulluck, Writer-Director-Producer-Episode #116
- Michael Colleary, Screenwriter-Producer-Episode #109
- Hawk Koch, Legendary Movie Producer-Episode #101
- Chris Moore, Film and TV Producer-Episode #94
- Andy Tennant, Screenwriter-Director, Episode #92
- Todd Robinson, Writer-Director-Episode #89
- Brian Trenchard-Smith, Film and TV Director-Producer-Writer, Episode #86
- Mark Clayton Southers, Playwright-Director-Producer-Episode #61
- Norman Steinberg, Screenwriter-Producer-Director-Episode #27
- Scott Christian Sava, Writer-Producer-Animator-Artist-Episode #19