The award-winning Creative Director, Roger Holzberg, is founder of Reimagine Well, a company that designs and builds immersive healing programs for hospitals and treatment centers. As a professor at the California Institute of the Arts, Roger created the experience design in healthcare curriculum and teaches the “Healthcare By Design” class. He served as the first consulting Creative Director for the National Cancer Institute.
Previously, Roger spent 12 years as a Vice President at Walt Disney Imagineering where he had the opportunity to lead the creative development for a broad portfolio of projects ranging from multiple Disney World Celebrations and rides to the Massively Multiplayer Online Game Virtual Magic Kingdom.
In “classic media,” Roger has written and directed feature films and television, but is genuinely proud of researching and writing the IMAX film “The Living Sea,” which received an Academy Award nomination for best documentary.
Roger is also a 15+ year cancer survivor and a competitive triathlete, competing in 3 events yearly, using the sport to raise research dollars for causes he supports.
IF YOU LIKE THIS EPISODE, YOU MAY ALSO ENJOY:
- Martin Casella, Playwright-Screenwriter-Episode #157
- Andy Tennant, Screenwriter-Director, Episode #92
- Chris Moore, Film and TV Producer-Episode #94
- Dawn Keezer, Director of The Pittsburgh Film Office-Episode #124
- Vincent Jefferds, Production Designer-Episode #79
- Hawk Koch, Legendary Movie Producer-Episode #101
- Brian Trenchard-Smith, Film and TV Director-Producer-Writer, Episode #86