Ronald Allan-Lindblom is the Founder of Point Park University’s internationally ranked Conservatory of Performing Arts, which includes the departments of theatre, dance and cinema. Ron also oversaw The REP, which is Point Park’s professional theatre company. Ron has produced, directed and acted in hundreds of theatre and dance productions on three continents. He’s directed internationally at drama festivals in Shanghai, Edinburgh and Hong Kong.
Ron also served as the artistic director of The Pittsburgh Playhouse. He’s produced more than 350 professional and education productions. Under his artistic leadership, Point Park’s Conservatory of Performing Arts has grown to more than 800 students, and he’s helped oversee the university’s state-of-the-art dance facilities and the new Pittsburgh Playhouse in Downtown Pittsburgh.
IF YOU LIKED THIS WEBSITE, YOU MAY ALSO ENJOY:
- Fritz Kiersch, Director-Producer-Educator-Episode #51
- Garfield Lemonius, Dancer-Choreographer-Teacher-Episode #62
- Robin Walsh, Actress-Professor-Episode #114
- Tammy Ryan, Playwright and Librettist-Episode #45
- Rick Hawkins, Writer-Producer-Episode #49
- Mark Fleischer, Theater Producer-Episode #6
- Marya Sea Kaminski
- Ted Pappas, Stage Director-Choreographer-Producer-Episode #65
- Alan Stanford, Actor-Writer-Director-Producer-Episode #2
- Bruce E.G. Smith, Nancy Zionts & Leon Zionts
- Chris Rawson, Theater Critic-Episode #10
- Sharon Eberson, Theater and Arts Reviewer-Episode #72